APM ORDERING PROCESS
Once you have made the decision to move forward with your building, we will begin with the next step; which is the Design / Permitting process. This is one of the most important steps in the building project. This allows for you view all of your building specs and elevation drawings, perspective views, etc., plus we give you all of the documents needed to get your building permit. The last thing we want is for you to order a building and have us deliver it and for some reason, you are stopped by your local building inspector or governing agency for lack of some document or building code. To get started, we require a 20% deposit, which is applied toward the price of your building. See a sample of the plans and report we provide by clicking here.
1. We work with you to select the right building for your budget.
2. We then design your building with the options you chose in your estimate.
3. We provide plans in order for you to get your permits from municipalities / local governments.
4. We provide plans in order for your building inspector to approve.
5. The building is put into production once all of the above is satisfied.
6. We provide a pre-delivery checklist (delivery, safety, construction notes etc.)
7. We deliver the building with a complete set of plans.
8. We are available though-out the construction process for any issues.